Forest of Christmas trees
- 3 large sheets of thick, dark green paper
- 5 long dowels to act as trunks
- 4 or 5 round objects of different circumference to make circles on the paper
- A pair of scissors
- “Fraise Tagada” strawberry sweets to stick at the top of the tree
- Polystyrene to plant the trees
Create a fairy-tale world for your Christmas table!
For a forest of about five trees:
- Cut out circles of different sizes
- Make a small slit in the centre of each paper circle
- Push the stick through the slits to make the trunk
- Decorate your forest!